Friday 29 November 2013

Where Did You Come From?

So starting my what will soon be triumphant return to blogging I decided to look at my audience page. It's a little section I can click on that tells me how many of you have read my blog and from where you come from. I was blown away. Not only have I reached over 2,000 total views but I have audience members from all over the world! I live in Australia and was born in Canada so it was obvious I would have some audience from those 2 countries as well as a small audience in the USA thanks to my aunt and uncle. However I was never prepared for the range that this blog as reached. I would like to give a small shout out here to all the people in the countries that have read my blog. So here we go: Australia, United States, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, South Korea, Canada, Indonesia, Angola, and the United Kingdom. Thank you all so much for the support you have given me, it really means a lot. I hope you all stick with me for the next exciting part of Smart Yet Casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment