I've decided to write up the pros and cons of each, and hopefully it will help me (and maybe even help you) to figure out which one is best.
- Will hopefully allow me to pull a Chris Pratt - turn me from a loveable chub to a ripped hottie who is somehow even more loveable than before
- Improves my general fitness and health
- I know it's the better option..... although I can't think of any more reasons
- It's more expensive
- It takes a lot more will power
- It's going to be a lot more painful than sitting and watching Netflix...
- I can finally be up to date on all the popular shows, this will lead to be being able to talk to people again.
- I can binge watch old favourites
- It's cheaper than a gym membership
- I do love movies and tv, so that is going to count for a reason
- Admittedly it's detrimental to my fitness to stay in bed and watch a season (or two) of TV...
- It will cost me what little of my social life I have
- That is really about it...
The gym membership is definitely the healthier option, which I guess is the better option... but the minute I get a job that pays I will get both a gym membership and a Netflix account! Then we can see which holds up better...